Listen to Me Make an Idiot of Myself ;)

Cripes, I keep forgetting to post this...


Back on March 18th, I was the guest on the pilot episode for Gamer's Tavern News, a spin-off of the Gamer's Tavern podcast. It was a blast talking with +Ross Watson and Darryl Mott Jr. -- and I was actually a useful guest for the first half hour when we talked RPGs.

Unfortunately, I totally forgot that I don't play video games or even really board game all that much. Volunteering to be on the news episode instead of talking dump stats was a very bad idea -- and it was very much my bad idea. Ross actually gave me my choice of episodes.

Oops.

I had a really good time, though, and would eagerly return. Check it out if you want to hear a Muppet-voiced goofball rant on about 7th Sea's success and how the Rohirrim are the most awesome part of Middle-Earth.

And shill heavily for +Eric Simon and The King is Dead, of course.


Comments

Popular Posts