The King is Dead: Progress!

I've finished the expanded information for the secret societies and am now working on new Edges!

 
EDIT: The Edges actually shouldn't take that long.  I really, really dislike Edge bloat, so I'm limiting myself to 13 new Edges.  I don't know if I'm going to bother with any new Hindrances; the existing core Hindrances can be easily tweaked to fit most concepts (and there's a section in The King is Dead's character creation about doing just that).  After that will be a section on Arcane Backgrounds and their trappings and then some gear.
 
My biggest problem was that I just had a horrible case of writer's block when I got to the Zunft von Hohenheim.  I kept writing them as borderline bad guys and had to force myself out of my post-atmic bomb anti-science prejudices and into the more progressive values of an earlier age.  It was hard.
 
 
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts