THIS WOMAN IS WRESTLING A TIGER!

SHE'S WRESTLING A TIGER, PEOPLE!!!
IT'S ATTACKING HER HUSBAND AND SHE'S WRESTLING IT TO SAVE HIM!
OH NO, THEY DROPPED THEIR STICKS!
THE TIGER POUNCED ON THEM FROM A CAVE!
HER HUSBAND HAS A PAW ON HIS BUTT!
LOOK AT THEM WRESTLE!
AWESOME EDO-ERA PAINTED SCREEN TIGER WRESTLING!!!

I saw this at the museum last weekend and just had to share it.  I haven't been able to find any indication that it is based on a specific myth or folktale and statting it up for Savage Worlds seemed superfluous, so I just thought I'd post my photos in all their fuzzy glory.  Look at the worried way she's biting her lip!  The tiger seems kind of unimpressed, though.  Hey, why don't you guys tell me what the story is?  Feel free to stat it up for your favorite RPG!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts